- 4 classes/month $49 ($12.25/class)
- Monthly unlimited yoga $99/$79 Student
- New Client 1st month only $59
- 1 month $130/$115 Student
- 1 year $950/$850 Student
- 1 academic year Students (Sept-April 8 months) $550
- 25 punch $275 ($11/$9 per class)/$225 Student
- 10 punch $120 ($12/$10 per class)/$100 Student
Halotherapy: 45 minutes for $45
Drop In: First Class $5
Senior & Military: Contact Us for more information
There are classes for every body, come as you are! All Classes are suitable for all levels, however, Hot Vinyasa is quicker paced and more challenging for those unfamiliar with yoga postures.
Hot Vinyasa is directed at creating the highest level of energy, vitality, and freedom. The only way to do this is to work with yourself, not against yourself. By working hard, but with compassion, we create an environment that's healing, respects our boundaries, and works within them. A quicker paced class that is suitable for all levels, teachers will guide you through the flow a few times before setting you free to explore your own body, limits, and sensation.
In this mindful, slower paced yoga class that incorporates conscious flowing of breath with movement of the body we will build strength through focused movements, detoxifying our cells and increasing range of motion with flow and deep stretching. It includes foundational yoga poses and sun salutations, attention to detail on breath and alignment, and some long holds, cultivating keen focus, concentration, control of breath and determination. This class is appropriate for beginners and brand-new students.
In this class the teacher leads the class through his/her practice based on traditional Ashtanga yoga. This class is good for all levels, beginner through advanced. (class does not meet on moon days)
This is a seated practice that aims to restore and renew your body. Some postures may be held up to 5 minutes, while others you may move through with your breath. Props such as blocks, straps, and bolsters will likely be used.
A Halogenerator is utilized to heat and grind salt into microparticles. The particles are dispersed into the room, so as you relax they are inhaled. They penetrate deep into your respiratory system and skin for maximum health benefits.
This class is a beautiful balance of hard and soft, effort and ease. There will be 30 minutes of flow, 30 minutes of Yin (restore). The room temperature is set at 90-95 degrees.
Learn techniques for quieting the mind and finding stillness in this busy Go - Go - Go world. Some classes will be guided, while others will be a mindfulness meditation, settling into stillness on your own. The tools learned in these classes will last a lifetime!
Yoga is often called “union” because it connects the soul with the infinite spirit. The postures are made to connect you deeper to your body. This practice allows you to channel the peace within yourself, freedom from suffering and doubt.
A yoga mantra: "Yoga chitta vritti nirodha,” translates to the cessation of the fluctuations of the mind, so that we can abide in our true self.
• What you will need: a yoga mat, yoga towel and water bottle. We have all of these available at the studio.
• Arrive 10-15 minutes early to get settled in before class
• Our classes are ALL level with modifications available, but you can review our different class descriptions listed above to get a better idea.
• Classes fill up fast, so book ahead of time! We are excited to see you there.
• Savasana, or the “final rest,” is one of the most beneficial postures. We ask that you try to respect this stillness and remain in the pose. If you must leave early, please quietly roll up your mat and belongings prior to this part of class.
• You can store your personal belongings in our designated cubby spaces. At the start of every class we lock the front doors, that being said, the studio is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
• Cell phones and socializing should remain outside of the studio space.
• Be mindful of others’ sensitivity to smells when applying perfumes, essential oils, body odor, etc. Keep your mats, towels, and yoga accessories clean.